User Experience Designer
This position has been filled.
Looking for freelance with possibility of becoming full-time. Responsibilities include:
- Provide creative and strategic recommendations on projects including websites, microsites, landing pages, social media campaigns and e-mail campaigns.
- Perform creative design tasks including sketches, wire-frames, full-color concepts and everything in between.
- Coordinate designs with Technical Directors to take production capabilities and limitations into consideration.
- Attend planning/status meetings where detailed status is required about designs that affect user experience.
- Present design concepts to clients when details about motivations for design choices that affect user experience are required.
- Understand and be comfortable with using DVCS.
Specific experience with the following a plus:
- CSS Pre-processors (LESS/SASS)
- Advanced CSS techniques (OOCSS, SMACSS)
- Responsive Web Design (
- CSS grid frameworks,
- Media queries)
- Visual Studio/ASP.NET MVC