Director of Account Services
This position has been filled.
The Director of Account Services is responsible for overseeing and strategically guiding all of AB&C’s client relationships. By anticipating client needs, uncovering opportunities and providing leadership to Account Managers and overall team, the Director of Account Services is able to balance advocacy for the business with an understanding for client desires.
- Proactively manage client relationships
- Act as a strategic advisor to the client using a keen understanding of the client’s business and marketing objectives
- Help deliver growth, both for the agency and for the client
- Lead the account management team in their day-to-day responsibilities to ensure consistency and trust between AB&C and its clients
- Oversee the successful execution of projects and deliverables for each client
- Balance AB&C team’s creative talent with the clients’ wants, to achieve effective outcomes
- Provide and implement procedures that lead to greater efficiency within the department
- Help guide new business inquiries and take the lead on the creation of thoughtful and compelling proposals
- Member of internal leadership team
- Manage (along with the HR Specialist) the recruitment of key talent for the department
- 3 – 5 years running account services teams
- 10 or more years of agency account management experience, developing and growing client relationships
- Ability to sell and lead the development of successful marketing solutions
- Proven track record in managing and developing staff
- Align with agency goals and focus on building a successful agency with talented people who produce amazing results.
- Energetic, approachable, enthusiastic and a clear communicator