This position has been filled.
AB&C’s internship program offers college students the opportunity to gain experience in the various aspects of advertising and marketing. Currently, we have a marketing internship available in our Wilmington, DE office.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with each department to support the marketing and new business team with day-to-day tasks of marketing the agency.
- Coordination of agency press releases with the PR department
- Industry research
- Award submissions
- Social media – helping to create content and agency posts
- Sponsorships coordination
- Blogs and content creation – writing, ghost writing and creating the posts in WordPress
- Database entry and clean up
- Opening jobs and entering issues into our project management system
- Other miscellaneous projects
- Junior or Senior college student – with a marketing, advertising, communications or a PR major
- Strong writing skills – loves to write and is willing to write
- Willingness to brainstorm and share thoughts and ideas with team
- Endurance and motivation to work hard/play hard
- Loves details and can stay organized while working on multiple projects at once
- Also loves social media
- Outgoing personality and a good sense of humor
This is a paid internship with the hours varying from 15 – 20 hours per week.
Check out who we are – and then submit your resume.