This position has been filled.
Do you love accounting, but take offense to accounting jokes? Do you love numbers, but hate being treated like one? Then break out your spreadsheet and see how many boxes you fill.
We’re AB&C—an award-winning advertising agency that has been named both Delaware’s top agency by Adweek and a Top Delaware Workplace—and we’re looking for a buttoned-up bookkeeper, who enjoys working in a fun, familial environment.
We’re looking for someone who’s self-motivated and able to work independently, yet also enjoy being a part of a strong accounting team. The right candidate would have experience with all aspects of bookkeeping duties, including both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
Accounts Payable –
- Maintaining/updating vendor records
- Verifying/processing vendor invoices
- Processing vendor payments
- Review/reconciliation of various vendor-related reports
- Address vendor questions
Accounts Receivable –
- Maintaining/updating client records
- Processing client invoices
- Recording client payments
- Follow up on outstanding invoices
- Address client questions
Other responsibilities could include:
- Bank statement reconciliations
- Manual timesheet input
- Update various department reports
- Accounting support for overall agency
Strong communication skills, highly organized, very detailed oriented, ability to multi-task, willingness to ask questions/make suggestions.
Experience with QuickBooks (or similar software), Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Excel and Word are required. Ability to learn industry-specific software programs (Workfront and Workamajig).
Explore our website to get a sense of who we are—as well as the clients we serve.