This position has been filled.
The AB&C media team is growing and needs support. The role of media assistant is to manage implementation and documentation for our clients’ media plans and buys. You will work under the supervision of experienced media planners and buyers, and support the media process from beginning to end. A high level of accuracy is required, as you will manage budgets and reconcile spending throughout the life of each campaign.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide general administrative support to the media team.
- Support the planning process with research assistance.
- Implement media buys based on approved media plans; you will create, send and confirm media orders.
- Monitor media placements and reconcile billing.
- Learn STRATA media buying software.
- Interact with media sales reps, attend meetings and training sessions.
- Maintain organized department files.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Analytical thinker, problem solver
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills; excellent in PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proactive in seeking out new assignments.
- Solid math skills and business acumen.
- Candidate must be organized and detail-oriented, and have the ability to multitask.
Explore this website to get a sense of who we are – as well as the clients we serve.