Digital Production Designer
Primary responsibilities and requirements:
- Creating digital display ads (html, gif, static), resizes, email templates and website assets, as instructed by CD and AD.
- Should have experience with animation in some form, and a critical eye for design and layout.
- Developing new display-ad concepts, storyboards and assets, as assigned by CD or AD.
- Creating resizes that match vendor specs to build out complete media buys (based on direction from CD or AD).
- Ensuring that all files for media buys are within spec and meet specific vendor requirements.
- Creating and updating staging links on an ftp server for internal and client review of display ads, email blasts and any other digital work.
- Assisting with the organization, manipulation and retouching of digital imagery.
- Keeping organized files on the agency’s server, quality control.
- Ability to filter work assignments through our Project Management System.
- Researching and staying current with development standards pertaining to display ads, email blasts, social media and other forms of digital advertising.
- Other responsibilities as assigned and applicable to job’s primary functions.
- Experience with After Effects, Cinema 4d, Video Editing or other animation software is a plus.
Check us out. You’ll get a sense of who we are—as well as the clients we serve. Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.