Media Reconciliation Analyst
AB&C is looking for a Media Reconciliation Analyst to assist with our media invoice process. This person participates in the entire invoice reconciliation process, ensures that invoices match orders and are cleared for payment. The reconciliation analyst identifies, tracks and resolves billing discrepancies, reconciles media payables, and participates in a team environment to ensure invoices are received and processed for payment.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Solid data entry skills along with ability to accurately manage numbers
- Collaborative, creative, service-oriented personality, willing to work as part of a team to problem-solve
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail, must be extremely organized
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office programs including mid-expert level experience with Excel
- Writing and verbal communication should be at a high level, professional, clear and concise
- Tech savvy, can easily adapt and learn new platforms
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices – review, match and enter vendor invoices; resolve discrepancies
- Review statements and internal reports for accuracy and status of paid/unpaid invoices
- Maintain Excel worksheets to track monthly invoices and payment status
- Communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisor, vendors and others regarding status of invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements, research & resolve discrepancies
- Process purchase order entries as requested
- Maintain organized digital files and reference materials via Dropbox
- Internal and external deadlines should be managed individually with minimal oversight, adhere to timeline with no reminders
We offer a supportive and friendly environment, competitive salaries, generous PTO and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a 401(k) plan with company match.
Diversity at AB&C
At AB&C we believe in, and thrive on, the power of our differences. Different ideas. Different approaches. Different skills. Different experiences. Through our differences we create stellar work and build solid relationships. Through our differences we can more readily see needs—of our clients and our community—and more effectively formulate solutions to meet them. By embracing diversity that reflects the world in which we work, live, and play we, as an agency, grow and thrive. We commit to paying this forward by striving to continuously raise the bar on how AB&C represents diversity, equity and inclusion.We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from varying backgrounds and experiences to join us.