Mid-level Full-stack Developer
With 5+ years of experience, you’ll have the opportunity to work remotely on exciting projects that push the boundaries of what’s possible in digital recruitment marketing. Each day, you’ll dive into a variety of tasks that will help you enhance and improve our custom web platform.
Daily duties you can expect:
- Maintaining and improving existing application infrastructure to ensure it runs smoothly and efficiently
- Monitoring performance and identifying areas for improvement
- Implementing feature enhancements per client requests to keep our platform on the cutting edge
- Taking ownership of the development, quality assurance, and delivery of new features and updates
- Collaboration with our award-winning digital creative team
- Additionally, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of the documentation and build of the next generation version of our recruitment marketing web platform. Our collaborative team culture will allow you to contribute your skills, utilize your training and exercise your creativity in new and exciting ways.
Aloysius Butler & Clark is one of the largest full-service agencies in the mid-Atlantic and one of Adweek’s 50 “Top Shops” in America. How do we do it? We’re obsessive about results. We combine research, creative and technology to move people. To make a purchase, take an action or change a behavior. It’s a process we call Creative Intelligence. It’s more than left-brain and right-brain thinking. It’s ensuring our work—will work. We think strategically. We work collaboratively. We use technology as a tool, not a crutch. And most importantly, we love what we do and the partners we work with.
- C#, ASP.NET (Framework and Core), Web API
- MS SQL
- Database, web server and firewall maintenance and monitoring
- Experience in full DevSecOps process
- Debugging and maintaining existing code
- Cloud platforms for domain and identity management
- Cloud based network architecture
- Distributed version control code management (git)
- Test automation
- Ability to work remotely maintaining open contact with co-workers
- Motivated personality and ability to work in self-organized teams
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Fill out timesheets on a daily basis and work with accounting department on all client-related needs
- Automated deployments
- Web application and environment security
- Database architecture and optimization
- Microservices experience
- Comfortable using iterative development approaches
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental Pay Types:
- Bonus pay
Diversity at AB&C
We are committed to improving diversity, equity and inclusion. We invite people from all backgrounds and experiences to join us. At AB&C we believe in, and thrive on, the power of our differences. Different ideas. Different approaches. Different skills. Different experiences. Through our differences we create stellar work and build solid relationships. Through our differences we can more readily see needs—of our clients and our community—and more effectively formulate solutions to meet them. By embracing diversity that reflects the world in which we work, live, and play we, as an agency, grow and thrive. We commit to paying this forward by striving to continuously raise the bar on how AB&C represents diversity, equity and inclusion.
Check us out. You’ll get a sense of who we are—as well as the clients we serve. Send your resume. Kick your career into high gear.